Communications and Marketing Manager
About the Opportunity
Join the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) as our new Communications and Marketing Manager! Based in Darwin, Northern Territory, this position will be responsible for the delivery of communications and marketing across MAGNT and the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Who are we looking for
We are seeking an experienced communications and marketing professional to develop and implement strategies that profile MAGNT collections, exhibitions, programs and events and attract audiences to all MAGNT sites.
You will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for engaging audiences both in person and in the digital space
- A knack for developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and motivation to enhance MAGNT's profile through strategic marketing, publicity and communications strategies
- Capacity to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment
To view the full job description, click here. (This link will download a pdf version)
In addition to working for a leading cultural and scientific institution, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary of $110,000 per annum plus generous additional benefits, including salary sacrificing options and relocation assistance.
How to Apply
For your application to be considered you must:
- Address* the selection criteria in the questions below (these answers must be complete for your application to be considered. Simple yes and no responses will not be scored and will forfeit your application), and
- Provide three referee contacts. Referees will not be contacted without prior consent.
*Addressing the selection criteria requires you to demonstrate how your previous experience, skills, education, and training have equipped you to meet the requirements of the position for which you are applying.
Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday the 17th of March 2024