About the Opportunity
Are you our new Exhibitions Coordinator? Join our Exhibitions Team and be part of developing, project managing, delivering and maintaining MAGNT’s in house and incoming touring exhibition program.
Who are we looking for
We are seeking an experienced exhibitions professional to develop and implement strategies that profile MAGNT collections, exhibitions, programs and events and attract audiences to all MAGNT sites.
You will have:
- Diploma or Degree in an arts or relevant discipline.
- Experience in the receiving, unpacking, handling and shipping of cultural, scientific and historic material in a museum or art gallery environment.
- Passion for engaging audiences both in person and in the digital space.
- A knack for developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
To view the full job description, click here. (This link will download a pdf version)
In addition to working for a leading cultural and scientific institution, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary of $90,000 per annum plus generous additional benefits, including salary sacrificing options, flexible working arrangements and relocation assistance.
How to Apply
For your application to be considered you must:
- Address* the selection criteria in the questions below (these answers must be complete for your application to be considered. Simple yes and no responses will not be scored and will forfeit your application), and
- Provide three referee contacts. Referees will not be contacted without prior consent.
*Addressing the selection criteria requires you to demonstrate how your previous experience, skills, education, and training have equipped you to meet the requirements of the position for which you are applying.
Applications close midnight (ACST), Friday the 8th of March 2024.